Was it morning? Was it in the kitchen? Did the nanny do it? What was the weapon?
We had a HUGE turnout at our Clue event last year. Make plans to invite friends and join us again!
Find out the answers to these questions by attending the THE RETURN OF live CLUE night at C:1! Students will get in to groups and travel around the CUMC Mansion as they try to solve the mystery!
Set your sights on the festival of lights and ornaments on the tree, join us for our annual Christmas party and bring a friend or three! Come dressed in YOUR TACKIEST CHRISTMAS OUTFIT. The possibilities are endless and there will be a costume contest. Prizes will be awarded for the best costumes. There will be lots of food, Christmas games, and fellowship with friends. You don't want to miss this event!
- Xmas Party - 5:30-7:30 - legit prizes for best tacky costumes! Dinner provided by Jason's Deli.
- 7:30 - begin leaving for the Festival of Lights (we will shuttle students over in church buses)
- 8:00-9:00 - ride through lights
- 9:15pm - return and pickup
- head over to Star Wars at the Grand Theater!
- DRESS WARMLY FOR THE FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS. We will be pulled in a wagon through the lights. Dress in layers, bring gloves, hats and blankets. It WILL be cold.
The cost is only $15 per person and is open to the first 50 students in grades 6-12! We must have a 2017-2018 release form on file for each student.
Do you want to be the ONLY group at The Great Wolf Lodge? Then join us for an ALL NIGHTER! We will be traveling to Defy Gravity trampoline park, The Great Wolf Lodge and more!
PLEASE USE CHECKING ACCOUNT/AUTO DRAFT WHEN PAYING IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. (VISA/MC etc fees are much higher per transaction. Lower fees means we can keep our online payments as cheap as possible).
Registration opens September 3rd and is first come, first serve!. Open to first 100 students: 50 middle school & 50 high school.
For only $80 per person, you'll get:
- professional transportation by charter bus (Holiday Tours)
- one hour of trampoline/ninja fun at Defy Gravity Charlotte (8:30-9:30pm)
- an exclusive, our group only trip to the Great Wolf Lodge Water Park in Concord, NC (10-12am). Pizza and drinks included.
- Super fun activities like BUBBLE SOCCER at the Jerry Long YMCA (1:30-6:00am)
- breakfast at Cracker Barrel (bring extra $10)
- pick up at Clemmons UMC (7:30am)
Invite a friend. Invite two friends. Invite 43 friends. Use the hashtag #C1ALLNIGHTER. And follow these steps, too:
- Register online - click the "register online" button below and follow the appropriate steps
- Submit your paperwork - REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL ALL FORMS BELOW ARE faxed to 336.766.0652 or emailed email@example.com. Please turn these in immediately after paying online -->
- Please turn these in to us immediately after paying online --> 2017-2018 Clemmons:One Release Form and Great Wolf Lodge Release
- Visit these links to submit your release forms with these organizations directly:
- Defy Gravity release form
- Carolina Bubble Soccer release form
- PLEASE turn in these forms and/or submit them online ASAP. We truly appreciate everyone doing this on time.
- Prepare to bring: comfortable clothes, a water park appropriate swimsuit (no bikinis), (towels provided by Great Wolf Lodge) an extra bag, extra money for snacks and breakfast (at least $30).
- Plan on staying the entire night
- Arrive at Clemmons UMC at 6:00pm on October 6th (don't be late!) ready to have an amazing night!
Lace up for the Morning Watch 5K and Fun Run, benefiting Carolina Cross Connection, a Christian ministry serving individuals and families in need. This event will help raise funds to help CCC carry out its mission to offer free home repairs to western NC residents, to serve alongside the unhoused, and to provide care for orphans. We are seeking runners, sponsors, and volunteers for the MW5K.
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM Race day check-in and registration
9:00 AM Fun Run start
9:30 AM 5K starts
Awards Ceremony will be held after the last racer finishes
Join us for a night full of fun and bring a friend! The Lock In begins Friday night at 8pm and ends Saturday morning at 8am. Click here to register and let us know you are coming.
What to bring:
- Guys - drink to share
- Girls - snack to share
- comfortable clothes
- a super awesome attitude
- any friends! (have them register online)
- this is open to any student grades 6-12