Set your sights on the festival of lights and ornaments on the tree, join us for our annual Christmas party and bring a friend or three! Come dressed in YOUR TACKIEST CHRISTMAS OUTFIT. The possibilities are endless and there will be a costume contest. Prizes will be awarded for the best costumes. There will be lots of food, Christmas games, and fellowship with friends. You don't want to miss this event!
- Xmas Party - 5:30-7:30 - legit prizes for best tacky costumes! Dinner provided by Jason's Deli.
- 7:30 - begin leaving for the Festival of Lights (we will shuttle students over in church buses)
- 8:00-9:00 - ride through lights
- 9:15pm - return and pickup
- head over to Star Wars at the Grand Theater!
- DRESS WARMLY FOR THE FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS. We will be pulled in a wagon through the lights. Dress in layers, bring gloves, hats and blankets. It WILL be cold.
The cost is only $15 per person and is open to the first 50 students in grades 6-12! We must have a 2017-2018 release form on file for each student.